The International Children’s Content Rights Fair: ICCRF is Thailand’s first fair on copyright and content for children and youth that offers publishers, literary agents, rights holders, content creators and those in the industry a platform to meet and present their creative copyright works and make a deal in selling and buying according to their interest. It also offers Thai and ASEAN creative professionals and amateurs to present and develop their potential in children and youth’s content creation.
- Copyright Trade Exhibition : A trade show on copyright and content of publishing media and technology for children and youth in the form of B2B among publishing houses and other related parties
- Keynote Session : An exclusive experience to attend the session where experts in the industry gather and share their knowledge and experience
- Free Forums by Exhibitors : A platform for exhibitors to exchange knowledge and share experience about media and technology for children and youth (advanced booking required)
- Business Matching : A session held to introduce exhibitors to each other and offer them an opportunity to discuss selling and buying copyright works (advanced booking required)
- ASEAN Illustration Contest : A contest for Thai and ASEAN illustrators, both professionals and amateurs, to submit and present their works and a chance to win the cumulative awards of USD 12,500
- Workshops : A chance to meet and have fun with renowned experts in the industry and develop particular skills (advanced booking required)
- ASEAN Illustration Award : A contest for Thai and ASEAN illustrators, both professionals and amateurs, to submit and present their works and a chance to win the cumulative awards of USD 12,500
- Big Bad Wolf : A collaboration between ICCRF and Big Bad Wolf Books to bring the famous and biggest English book sale to Chiang Mai for the first time. The attendees will find their favorite titles in multiple categories with 60% - 80% discount through this event. The sale starts on 29 November and ends on 9 December 2018.