|Date:||29 November – 2 December 2018|
|Venue:||Exhibition Hall 3
Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre (CMECC)
|Address:||456 Phatthana Chang Pueak Road, Chang Phueak, Mueang Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand|
|Exhibition area:||2,835 sqm|
|27 November 2018||09.00 – 18.00 hrs.||Raw space move-in|
|28 November 2018||09.00 – 18.00 hrs.||Standard booth move-in & Exhibitor badge pick-up|
|29 November – 2 December 2018||09.00 – 18.00 hrs.||Show days|
|2 December 2018||18.30 – 22.00 hrs.||Exhibition tear-down|
Exhibition’s contentsThe contents to be exhibited shall abide by the laws of Thailand, and respect the sovereignty and territory integrity of the country.
Exhibition areaThe exhibition area includes Exhibition Hall 3.
- Exhibition: A trade show on copyright and content of publishing media and technology for children and youth in the form of B2B among potential publishing houses and other related parties
- Keynote Session: An exclusive experience for ICCRF participants to meet and listen to renowned experts in the industry who will gather and share their knowledge and experience at the event
- Free Forums by Exhibitors: A platform for exhibitors to exchange knowledge and share experience about media and technology for children and youth (advanced booking required)
- Business Matching: A session held to introduce exhibitors to each other and offer them an opportunity to discuss selling and buying copyright works (advanced booking required)
- Workshops: A platform for exchanging knowledge and sharing experience in the making of books and advancement of technology for children and youth
- ASEAN Illustration Contest: A chance for Thai and ASEAN illustrators, both professionals and amateurs, to submit and present their works to a wider public and expose their talents and creativity to the international standard. This will also be a chance for them to win the cumulative awards of USD 12,500.
Security and Safety
- The security team under the organizing committee will be responsible for general security. Should dangerous situations arise, please immediately contact the security staff.
- All facilities in the exhibition hall shall be used with carefulness.
- It is forbidden to bring any flammable and explosive substances into the hall.
- Please take care of your personal belongings at all times. Please contact the security staff as soon as possible if you have lost any valuables in the exhibition hall.
- Exhibitors shall follow the rules and regulations indicated in the exhibitor manual as well as the Organizing Committee’s suggestions.
WeatherThe average temperature during exhibition days is 21 °C or 69.8 °F
- By car: Heading to Phatthana Chang Pueak Road
- By taxi: Taxi Meter Chiang Mai: 053-214337, 053-214338 Please call ahead of time.
- By Songtaew: Tell the driver to go to ‘Soon-pra-chum-na-na-chat’ (Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre or CMECC)
- Shuttle service: (during 29 November – 2 December 2018) Between the official hotels (ibis Styles Chiang Mai, Kantary Hills and The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel) and CMECC