|Date:||29 November – 2 December 2018|
|Venue:||Exhibition Hall 3
Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre (CMECC)
|Address:||456 Phatthana Chang Pueak Road, Chang Phueak, Mueang Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand|
|Exhibition area:||2,835 sqm|
|27 November 2018||09.00 – 18.00 hrs.||Raw space move-in|
|28 November 2018||09.00 – 18.00 hrs.||Standard booth move-in & Exhibitor badge pick-up|
|29 November – 2 December 2018||09.00 – 18.00 hrs.||Show days|
|2 December 2018||18.30 – 22.00 hrs.||Exhibition tear-down|
Event Floor Plan
Exhibition’s contentsThe contents to be exhibited shall abide by the laws of Thailand, and respect the sovereignty and territory integrity of the country.
Exhibition areaThe exhibition area includes Exhibition Hall 3. For set-up, please enter at Gate 9 and use Loading 3.
- Copyright Trade Exhibition : A trade show on copyright and content of publishing media and technology for children and youth in the form of B2B among publishing houses and other related parties
- Keynote Session : An exclusive experience to attend the session where experts in the industry gather and share their knowledge and experience
- Free Forums by Exhibitors : A platform for exhibitors to exchange knowledge and share experience about media and technology for children and youth (advanced booking required)
- Business Matching : A session held to introduce exhibitors to each other and offer them an opportunity to discuss selling and buying copyright works (advanced booking required)
- ASEAN Illustration Contest : A contest for Thai and ASEAN illustrators, both professionals and amateurs, to submit and present their works and a chance to win the cumulative awards of USD 12,500
- Workshops : A chance to meet and have fun with renowned experts in the industry and develop particular skills (advanced booking required)
- ASEAN Illustration Award : A contest for Thai and ASEAN illustrators, both professionals and amateurs, to submit and present their works and a chance to win the cumulative awards of USD 12,500
- Big Bad Wolf : A collaboration between ICCRF and Big Bad Wolf Books to bring the famous and biggest English book sale to Chiang Mai for the first time. The attendees will find their favorite titles in multiple categories with 60% - 80% discount through this event. The sale starts on 29 November and ends on 9 December 2018.
Security and Safety
- The security team under the organizing committee will be responsible for general security. Should dangerous situations arise, please immediately contact the security staff.
- All facilities in the exhibition hall shall be used with carefulness.
- It is forbidden to bring any flammable and explosive substances into the hall.
- Please take care of your personal belongings at all times. Please contact the security staff as soon as possible if you have lost any valuables in the exhibition hall.
- Exhibitors shall follow the rules and regulations indicated in the exhibitor manual as well as the Organizing Committee’s suggestions.
WeatherThe average temperature during exhibition days is 21 °C or 69.8 °F
- By car: Heading to Phatthana Chang Pueak Road
- By taxi: Taxi Meter Chiang Mai: 053-214337, 053-214338 Please call ahead of time.
- By Songtaew: Tell the driver to go to ‘Soon-pra-chum-na-na-chat’ (Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre or CMECC)
- Shuttle service: (during 29 November – 2 December 2018) Between the official hotels (ibis Styles Chiang Mai, Kantary Hills and The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel) and CMECC