|Date:||22 July – 26 July 2020|
|Venue:||Samyan Mitrtown Hall 1-2
5th Floor, Samyan Mitrtown
|Address:||944/1 Rama4 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan 10330|
|21 July 2020||10.00 - 20.00 hrs.||Raw space move-in|
|21 July 2020||14.00 - 20.00 hrs.||Standard booth move-in & Exhibitor badge pick-up|
|22-26 July 2020||10.00 - 18.00 hrs.||Show days|
|26 July 2020||18.00 - 22.00 hrs.||Exhibition tear-down|
Event Floor Plan
1. Mitrtown Hall 1-2
2. Multipurpose Room
3. Meeting Room 1
4. Meeting Room 2
5. Meeting Room 3
6. Meeting Room 4
7. Meeting Room 5
Exhibition’s contentsThe contents to be exhibited shall abide by the laws of Thailand, and respect the sovereignty and territory integrity of the country.
Exhibition areaThe exhibition area includes Samyan Mitrtown Hall 1-2. For set-up, please enter at loading elevator to 5th floor.
- Copyright Trade Exhibition : B2B trade show for publishing houses and other related parties, featuring publishing media and technology copyrights and content for children and youth
- Keynote Session : Opportunities to learn from leading experts in the industry, gather with industry players, and exchange knowledge andpractical understanding
- Exhibitor Forums : A platform for exhibitors to exchange knowledge and share experiences about media and technology for children and youth (advance booking required)
- Business Matching : A session for exhibitors to meet one another and develop relationships with potential customers, suppliers, and partners, including in regards to further selling and purchasing of copyrighted works (advance booking required)
- Workshops : A chance to encounter and explore ideas and activities with renowned experts in the industry (advance booking required)
- ASEAN Illustration Contest : A competition for ASEAN Illustrators – both professionals and amateurs – to submit and present their works for a chance to win prizes and recognition
Security and Safety
- The security team under the organizing committee will be responsible for general security. Should dangerous situations arise, please immediately contact the security staff.
- All facilities in the exhibition hall shall be used with carefulness.
- It is forbidden to bring any flammable and explosive substances into the hall.
- Please take care of your personal belongings at all times. Please contact the security staff as soon as possible if you have lost any valuables in the exhibition hall.
- Exhibitors shall follow the rules and regulations indicated in the exhibitor manual as well as the Organizing Committee’s suggestions.
- By car: Heading to Rama IV Road
- By taxi or Grab application: Saying “Sam-Yan-Mit-Town” to a driver or pin your destination at Samyan Mitrtown using Grab application
- By MRT: Heading to Samyan Station (Exit 2), 5 minutes walk to Samyan Mitrtown (RECOMMENDED)
- By BTS: Heading to Siam Station (Exit 2) and take free shuttle van at center point of Siam Square to Samyan Mitrtown